Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Massage@Blk 95

For some reason I had a pretty painful stiff neck and decide on a traditional Chinese massage place to rectify it. It was highly recommended by some of my colleagues from the office, especially Huifen and Des Foo despite the horror stories i hear about how painful it could be. I headed out during my dinner break and got the 1 hour combo for $35(40 min reflexology and 20 min back and shoulder).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ah Siong doing his magic

The foot massage didn't hurt as those as I have had before but the back and shoulder one tickled the shit out of me. He ended the session by smearing a generous amount of Tiger Balm on my neck and shoulder and told me to rub from the neck down across to the chest every once in a while. I ached qite a bit the next day but was felt fine the day after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home