Saturday, May 03, 2008

Casuarina curry



Ok boys and girls, its time again for me to diss food places.... I ended up at this prata place in the north of Singapore totally by accident. I wont go into details, but getting a lift from a golf driving range by a golf lesson course-mate ended up with me joining them at this place that serves fare that is quite alien to me. The prata here is like a cracker, even worse that the rubbish they serve at Jalan Kayu. How hard is it to find crispy yet fluffy prata these days *sigh*. I won't go into detail about the curry cos that was just not nice at all. But being in new company had me on my best behaviour and ate as much as i politely could. I am sure this place has a loyal following judging from the packed dining area, but maybe i should recommend a better prata place in time to come.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sepia said...

Maybe next time I go to Singapore I should email you and you can take me to the best prata place you know,eh? :)

July 23, 2009 7:51 AM  
Blogger Rajipoo said...

I am still searching for the elusive perfect prata, but will track it down soon!

July 23, 2009 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home