Tuesday, May 06, 2008

No Sign Board Crab Bee Hoon



This is just one of the most awesome recent discoveries that I have made, or rather tasted. I have heard of crab bee hoon for ages, but finally got myself to go try some. Not exactly cheap at 40 bucks for 1 plate(1 big ass crab), it is kinda steep... but ok for an occasional treat! I was on my way back when i asked the driver to drop me off at No Sign Board at the infamous Geylang red light district. Feeling out of place i thought i just tar-pow my late night craving to devour in the comfort of home. Its a little greasy with a bit of kick from the chilli and pepper but the noodles are just so tasty! Rather heavy and I don't recommend eating it at midnight, best leave that to a professional like me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home