Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Fucked-up Fridge

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Its days like this when i wonder if i am adopted. Coming back home after a shit day in the office to find a fridge that is spilling out with food is not fun. I bet I would have a plesant looking fridge interior if I had my own place. We actually have two fridges. The other is a small in my mother's 'vegetarian' fridge in which she keeps all 'non-pariah' items.

But dont judge me and call me an anal neat freak. No i do not want my mother to be like Bree Van De Kamp from Desperate Housewives, but an easy access and not overflowing fridge would be nice. We just have too much. Some of it still warm for the zhe-char place, while other items have been there since last year. I have to blame my dad too. He buys food everyday from wherever he is and the ever-growing collection of food just never stops....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home