Thursday, April 21, 2005

tulang@2am

Why in Sam hill did my father buy tulang tonight.... He has never bought it before and I do not see any reason why he should be buying it as he should know that the sauce is sweet(he hates sweet food). Well I have probably had this kind of tulang once or twice before so I decided on indulging for the sake of research.

Standing in the kitchen in the wee hours of the morning in my underwear(I took off my shirt halfway through the marrow extracting ritual as it got quite messy). It felt very cannibalistic munching and sucking on those bones. I made marrow sandwiches with some toasted bread... yum... And 'spoilt my teeth'(my mother thinks chewing on red meat is bad for your gnashers)biting off bits of meat and cartilage. The sauce, despite being sweet, was nicely spiced with hints of ginger, star anise and cinnamon.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hannibal Lecter would be so proud!

This is the price I had to pay for my gluttony - stains on my new shirt, which came off with Dynamo. Just followed what advice followed in their catchphrase: rub a little on the stain and pour the rest in the wash ; )
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home