Sunday, August 28, 2005

Aroma Surprise

Being unable to go for a paella party(pronounced "pah-EH-yah")at Roberto's(Rehan's new Spanish fren)as I had to work, I settled to tapau a pack of Hokkien mee from Aroma coffee shop next to the office. The hokkien mee was mediocre and bland but the lousy noodles didn't really bother me as I was damm hungry. As I was spooning the last mouthfuls of gravy into my mouth, I found, to my surprise(and horror)a bug in it. Though most of you might find this disgusting I have to say that I was quite relieved. It could have been worse. My colleague Carol found a baby roach in her sang mian, also purchased from Aroma coffee shop. She too found the Rentokil escapee in her noodles as she was almost done with the meal. Think its some strange law of nature, like how a piece of toast always falls buttered side down on the floor.

Image hosted <br />by Photobucket.com

note to self- pack own meals from home from now on

1 Comments:

Blogger Gutch said...

... Eww and it's uncooked!

August 28, 2005 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home