Saturday, June 18, 2005

Midnight drive with Kak and Shelia

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Met Syereen and her friend Sheila after work for ice cream at Swensens. I found out a few days later that Shelia and I were in the same primary school and even in the same Malay class in primary 6! So freaky! She said that she remembered me, saying that I was a quite boy.... I wasn't generally quiet but I was a mouse in Malay class 'cos Chikgu Ramlah scared the shit out of me. She had a temper and would really pinch us really hard if we slacked. Long gone are the golden days of abuse in the classroom. Anyway Sheila and I clicked almost immediately. We drove to Mount Faber then to Changi Village for a spot of trannie watching and teh tarik. Quiet night out but was enjoyable.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
guess who....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home