Monday, September 26, 2005

Another mystery find!

I don't need to dig into cereal boxes to find mystery gifts. Chantal came over and offered me some pakoras(deep fried veg fritters) that she bought from the canteen. Before swallowing the doughy bit I had chewed on, I could feel something hard that I thought could have been the stem of a curry leaf or whole piece of fennel. Only upon further inspection thru mastication I picked it out and found this.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mebbe I should buy 4D or something.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read books and watch programs where people have metal pieces in their head or fused in their bones to help them function physically once again like a human being - usually after a terrible accident or from a war injury... They run the risk of being thrusted into a cold and antiseptic room and being worn down and frisked down by barking, over enthusiastic security officers when they set off the alarm as they go through security metal checks at the airport.
Can you imagine if you had swallowed those tiny sliver of metal pieces. Would you have caused an alarm as you walk thru those metal gates with your big hand luggage and your face fuzz that is synonymous of a muslim man... and that is how racial profiling is a dangerous thing...

September 28, 2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger Rajipoo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 28, 2005 11:15 PM  
Blogger Rajipoo said...

Sounds like a scene from Soul Plane.... Hell if the security officer is cute I will swallow a crowbar!

September 28, 2005 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home