Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Risky business

I was too friggin busy the whole of yesterday that I didn't have time to get dinner. I toyed with the idea of getting some grub from cleaner pastures but settled for Roach Central(Aroma coffee shop), located just outside my office. I ordered my all time favorite zhe char dish of fish-slices-with-bitter-gourd-and-black-bean-sauce-on-rice. Upon opening the takeaway packet back at my desk, I realised that ordering it was a big mistake. How the fuck was I going to tell a roach from the bits of fermented black bean used in the sauce? I threw caution to the wind. The phone rang and I got back to multi-tasking. Eat, talk, email, colour correct, crop, bark back at boss, eat, choke, slam fone...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Where's Roachy?

Carol(the first hapless Aroma victim who found a roach in her noodles)came by to ask me if I wanted to anything from MacDonalds and I decided to indulge in an apple pie and ice cream sundae. Put the two together and u get this....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home