Monday, September 05, 2005

Marine Parade Char Kway Teow

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No hum!

I had to endure horrible organ lessons at Yamaha music school as a kid. My parents forced me to do it(no this is not a cry for help), I simply hated missing the weekend morning cartoons.... it did feel like child abuse then. But one of the consolation was lunch at the hawker center nearby that had excellent western food, chicken porridge and char kway teow. I had a vague memory of splattering a new shirt that my mum bought for me to wear on my birthday with char kway teow gravy. The char kway teow here is pretty wet and sloppy, and every mouthful is slightly pungent from the generous amount of garlic, balanced with the sweetness of the black sauce.... its damm shiok lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home