Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Cooking with a five year old

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My sister who is in Singapore to visit brought along her husband and their offspring, Sahari. He likes to get involved in grown up things sometimes so I roped him in to help me cook dinner. He wasn't much help but I took the day off from being the kitchen nazi and was nice to the little critter as he was actually quite sweet by wanting to assist me. He was the official food taster, pasta stirrer and chicken baster. He kept saying "mmmm... smells good, I can't wait to eat it" and "is the chicken done yet?". It was just too cute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The artist with his brush
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not done to perfection, there was actually quite a lot of blood next to the bone.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pity they are going back soon. I wonder if I would be able to make Sahari kitchen diva junior if I had more time to train him.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hun! If you train him to properly chop onions, he's on the way. Pasta looks absolutely delicious!

January 08, 2006 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!

January 23, 2006 2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came here to psycho my mind that there's too much fats in good food! Esp when im hungry, like right now!

January 27, 2006 2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home