Monday, July 17, 2006

Day 11 - Tokyo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I decided to shop around Shinjuku today while Neil stayed home, He called in sick cos he overslept, but he actually was still coughing like his lungs out. I had beef soba in a shop I found while wandering around Shinjuku. The broth was really salt but I do love soba.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kim Jong-Il inspired sign board for what I think could be a hairdresser.

I spent quite a bit at Tokyu Hands. It kinda like a giant hardware store but with a lot more cool things.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Back at Baraki Nakayama I had a curry bowl at Coco Curry. I am beginning to tire of sticky Japanese rice and am starting to crave long grain rice that is normally served back home. The curry was more starchy than normal but was tasty due to generous portions of pork belly in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home