Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Day 12 - Tokyo

Today I checked out Shibuya. Did some good shopping(and eating). The weather was wet and my shoes were soaked through. If it rains again tomorrow I am wearing slippers.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Satute of Hachiko the dog next to Shibuya station which is also a popular meeting point.

Went across the subway station to a Starbucks that overlooked the major crossing at shibuya
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had a green tea latte. They don't have regular latte's on the menu.

I walked around and found a something yummy to eat and decided to have ramen.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pay for your order at the vending machine at the front of the restaurant(nothing was in Engrish!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My order turned out to be an extra large bowl of spicy ramen topped with beansprouts and slivers of pork. Extremely oishi!

Despite the wet weather, I managed to walk from Shibuya to Omotosando. Along the way I did some shopping which i didn't expect to do.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Posh shopping at Omotosando Hills

I arrive back at the shoebox to find a crazed Engrish person doing some ironing...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok enough mucking around. Tomorrow I get up early and will go to Tsukiji fish market,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home